Castech Foundries Pvt. Ltd. has been one of the quality casting manufacturer and provider in India. Castech Foundries produces ferrous and non-ferrous alloys metal castings. We're in the industry of metal melting and transformation. Castech Foundries is one of the major manufacturers & processors of steel casting, metal casting, aluminum casting and lost wax castings.
If we talk about the advantages then foundries can output geometrically complex product than one we get out of forging, milling, turning or rolling. For applications where multi-directional loading is needed, casting supports the best due to its uniform mechanical properties. A foundry is the preferred way to get best finished industrial and other mechanical products.
Castech Foundries Pvt Ltd. has been one of the leading foundries in India which manufactures quality casting products in India with implementing various effective processes and methods into it. Our consistent track record for providing finished and sound casting products from our foundries in India clearly indicates our ability and how sound product we can deliver.
Following steps are being followed at Foundries in India for getting final product:
- Melting - During this Foundries step, the metal change its state from solid to semi-liquid or melted metal.
- Furnaces - This place in foundries are used for melting the metal.
- Mold Making - This is the most important part of casting. To give certain shape to the casting product, properly made mold are necessitate. Various casting methods or processes are used for casting.
- Pouring - In this step molted metals are poured into molds.
- Shakeout - Finally, solid metal is removed from the mold and is passed forward to quality maintaining steps.
- Surface Cleaning